Kaleos Eyehunters reinvents the concept of contemporary glasses, combining design, fashion and luxury.
Fashion, innovation and quality are the values that inspire and guide Kaleos Eyehunters, but it is the brand’s creative structure that makes it stand out and ensures its success.
Thanks to her wealth of experience in fashion, creative director Claudia Brotons brings the knowledge, intuition and ”savoir faire” that a luxury brand like Kaleos Eyehunters represents. With Claudia at the creative helm and with her guidance, the Kaleos Eyehunters Studio engineering team, in collaboration with the world’s leading manufacturers, designs pieces, assemblies, unique acetates and exclusive lens colours for the brand.
a new collection of surprising, eclectic designs to the market, setting trends and transcending preconceived notions of style. Top quality pieces with complex constructions, each one takes over a year and a half to complete. Unique glasses that combine contemporary taste with functionality; assembled and moulded by hand.
Kaleos Eyehunters has single-handedly redefined glasses as an accessory thanks to its unbeatable level of quality and meticulous attention to detail.
Kaleos Eyehunters can be found in selected opticians and fashion concept stores in more than 20 countries.
- The guarantee is valid for two years from the date of purchase. To use your guarantee, you must have the product and the proof of purchase with the date on which the glasses were bought from an authorised Kaleos distributor.
- Kaleos Eyehunters’ lenses have a high level of optical precision.
- The frames are made using specially developed materials to simultaneously guarantee lightness, comfort and mechanical strength. The hinges, nose pads and temples must also pass strict controls that determine the overall quality of the frame.
- All frames are covered by a limited guarantee, so, in the event that the frames have a manufacturing fault, our technical team will confirm and replace the frames, where necessary. However, the guarantee does not cover faults caused by: Accidents or wear and tear caused by inappropriate use. Alterations, repairs or handling not carried out by an authorised Kaleos agent.
- This guarantee does not affect the statutory rights according to national laws governing sales in each country.